SmileBack's powerful automation feature allows you to build custom rules based on the CSAT or NPS reviews you receive. Each automation performs an action every time a specific event, or trigger, takes place within SmileBack.
Create an automation
Follow these steps to create an Automation rule:
- Go to Automation in the dropdown Tools menu.
- Choose Add CSAT Rule or Add NPS Rule depending on which survey type you want to set up an automation for.
- Add a name for the rule.
- In the When dropdown, select a trigger (for CSAT, for NPS there is only one trigger). This is the event that will cause the automation to run.
- Use the optional condition filters to to further define which reviews should trigger your automation.
- Define in the Then column what should happen when the trigger is matched (see the Actions section below).
- After selecting the action, you can further define its settings.
- Click on Save.
Enabling/Disabling an automation
Use the on/off switch to enable or disable a rule.
A new review is received
A new review has been submitted by your client.
A tag is added
When a tag is added to the review in SmileBack.
The status of the review is changed
The status of the review is changed to "Done" in SmileBack.
A new response is received
A NPS response has been submitted by your client.
Send an email
Send an email to specified address or addresses, for example alert the management team when negative reviews are received.
Send an email to the named agent(s)
Let agents know when they get reviews for the tickets they worked on.
Add internal note to the ticket in Kaseya BMS
This action will post an internal note in the service ticket itself.
Change the ticket type in Kaseya BMS
When this action is selected, SmileBack will fetch all the ticket types in your Kaseya BMS account. You can then choose the ticket type you want to change to.
Create a new service ticket in Kaseya BMS
For example to prompt a follow-up when a negative or neutral review is received.
Reopen ticket in Kaseya BMS
By re-opening the ticket, you can initiate a negative/neutral review follow-up process.
Send an email
As above, but for NPS.
Please sign in to leave a comment.