SmileBack's powerful automation feature allows you to build custom rules based on the CSAT reviews you receive. Each automation performs an action every time a specific event, or trigger, takes place within SmileBack.
Automations using the "when a new review is received" trigger run a short time after a review is received, in order to allow time for the user to change the rating if needed.
Create an Automation rule
Follow these steps to create an Automation rule:
- Go to Automation in the dropdown Tools menu.
- Choose Add CSAT Rule.
- Add a name for the rule.
- In the When dropdown, select a trigger. This is the event that will cause the automation to run.
- Use the optional condition filters to further define which reviews should trigger your automation.
- Select in the Then column what should happen when the trigger is matched.
- After selecting the action, you can further define its settings.
- Click on Save.
Enabling/Disabling an automation rule
Use the on/off switch to enable or disable a rule.
- When a positive review is received, send an email to your help desk supervisor.
- When a negative and/or neutral review is received from one of a list of companies, send an email to the account manager responsible for those companies.