On the sidebar under NPS section select Campaigns to access the NPS Campaign Manager.
On the top right corner there is an option to Create new campaign. Learn more about how to generate a new NPS campaign here.
These are the overall metrics you can use to compare with the metrics given below per campaign:
- Survey sent - overall number of sent surveys
- Responses collected - overall number of NPS reviews received
- Response rate - number of responses divided by the number of surveys sent
Select the campaign you want to review from the drop-down menu.
For major campaign changes on the right side click on Campaign settings to expand the settings menu. Please check here for more detailed instructions.
At this section you can see:
- Campaign status - active or deactivated
- Surveys sent - number of sent surveys as part of this campaign
- Responses - number of NPS reviews received as part of this campaign
- Responses rate - number of responses divided by the number of surveys sent
- Last survey sent
- Next scheduled survey
You can make the following quick actions:
- Change the view mode - you can select how many survey recipients to be displayed by page
- Search - you can use the search box at the right upper corner of the Campaigns table to locate survey recipients
- Re-send email - in case you haven't received any response by the given contact, you can re-send them the survey email to remind them
- Delete contact - by clicking on the X sign and then clicking on "Yes" to confirm, you can exclude the given contact from all future survey deployments