You can connect SmileBack and CloudRadial to bring together your customer satisfaction surveys (CSAT) and your portal. Our integration allows you to view CSAT reviews from emails in CloudRadial, and to collect CSAT reviews directly from customers who are using the CloudRadial portal. Read below on how to connect your CloudRadial account with SmileBack.
Creating API Member for CloudRadial
- In CloudRadial choose Partner on the left sidebar, then select Settings.
- Choose Integration from the bar on the right side of your screen, then select API (BETA).
- Click on Add API Key. Name the newly generated API Key SmileBack and submit it.
- You will be able to see the full API Key (Public Key and Private Key) only once, so make sure you copy and paste them at a safe place.
- Now choose Feedback in the left hand menu, under Partner, and click on Settings in the top right. Then click Edit and make sure that the box "Send alert on every feedback?" that is under Notifications is checked.
Entering the API Key into SmileBack
You have the option to enable CloudRadial integration at the very beginning when you are about to set up ConnectWise Manage API Key authentication.
You can, as well, integrate CloudRadial later on once your ConnectWise account is connected and already working with SmileBack. To do so, open ConnectWise Manage configuration settings from the dropdown menu under your name in the top right corner in the SmileBack app.
- Switch on the toggle to enable CloudRadial integration.
- Once enabled, a new menu where you need to paste both the Public and Private keys from CloudRadial will be displayed.
- Following, copy the CloudRadial JSON Webhook URL. Here you can read more about how to insert it in CloudRadial.
- Finally, run Validate API Connection test.
If you see all green messages informing you about successful CloudRadial communication, congratulations! You have just connected your CloudRadial account with SmileBack. Go to your CloudRadial and select the Feedback tab from the left sidebar. There you can see all of your reviews synced with SmileBack.
If you see a red message warning you about failed communication with CloudRadial, we advise you to start over from step 1 - it's possible that you've missed something. In case you get the same message again, we encourage you to contact CloudRadial Support from the link provided in the message.