Before you start
Once you have created your survey in SmileBack, copy it with the available button to make sure you get the whole thing. You should also leave the survey set-up open in a tab until you've finished this task so you can easily go back.
You need to have admin permissions in Kaseya BMS for this.
1. Go to Kaseya BMS and select the Admin dashboard. Open the Business Process menu and select Email Templates.
2. Click Open/Edit on your "Notify Client When Ticket Closed" template, or if you don't have one yet, click the New button to start.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the email editor and below the Content section click on the <> HTML tab.
4. Paste your SmileBack survey snippet into the body of the email - it should be high up in the email with no more than a few lines above it, this makes it easier for your clients to see the survey so that you get more responses. When you're ready, click Save at the top of the page. (If you are using another survey already, make sure to remove it.) Please note: The survey images will not load inside the Kaseya BMS preview window, so don't worry if it doesn't look right. Try creating a test ticket so you can see the survey once it is emailed.
5. Now switch to Workflow, in the same Business Process menu you already used to get to the email template.
6. Either click Open/Edit on an existing workflow for closed tickets, or New if you don't have one yet.
7. On the Conditions tab, set the Status box to Changed To: Completed (or the relevant custom status that you use when resolving a ticket).
8. On the Notifications tab, select Ticket Contact: Yes and then select your survey workflow from step 6 in the Email Template field.
9. When you're ready, click Save.