If you have any issues when using SmileBack, or have a question about how to use our service, then let us know.
You can create a ticket for us by sending an email to email@example.com or clicking on the 'Submit a request' button at the top right of this page. We aim to reply to all new tickets within one working day. We usually work from 09:00 to 17:00 GMT.
This article tells your what to include in your request so we can help you as quickly and as effectively as possible.
Basic information to include
If you're contacting us from the email address you use to log-in to SmileBack then we can immediately see your company account. However if you're using a different account, or have recently changed your company domain, then it may not be immediately obvious. In these cases please include the name of your company.
Another helpful piece of information to include is the exact URL of the SmileBack page you are on if you are reporting an issue inside our app.
Explain your goal or what you're trying to achieve
If you're trying to find out more information about the features and capabilities of SmileBack, or requesting a new feature, it really helps us to know the final result you are trying to achieve. With that context we are often able to more quickly answer your question or find a workaround for you.
Examples and information about the problem
Don't forget to include examples, as that gives us a starting point and reduces the back-and-forth. For example you could add to the ticket:
- information on the case in question, e.g. ticket numbers of reviews affected by an error, the address of the agent(s) not receiving automated notifications
- the browser or email client where you are seeing display glitches
- the name of a third party integration that you are trying to connect to SmileBack
- screenshots of the issue or the error message you're seeing, please include the whole window
- any steps you took already to try and solve the problem, e.g. "I reloaded the ticket details but the review is still coming up blank" or "I refreshed the page but the bug is still there"
Remember: the devil is in the details! The more specific and relevant the information the better.
Please sign in to leave a comment.