From the responses page you can export your data in a CSV file. When you click the CSV button, in the bottom right of the screen, you will be prompted to choose to export data with the current filters applied, or to export all of your responses.
Articles in this section
- What is NPS® and how is it calculated?
- NPS development process
- Creating your first NPS® campaign (NPS Beta)
- Import NPS contacts from ConnectWise Manage (NPS Beta)
- Updating your ConnectWise Manage API member permissions for NPS (Beta)
- Setting up a custom domain for sending NPS emails (NPS Beta)
- Viewing your NPS responses (NPS Beta)
- Adding and updating NPS® campaigns (NPS Beta)
- Exporting NPS® response data (NPS Beta)