From the responses page you can export your data in a CSV file. When you click the CSV button, in the bottom right of the screen, you will be prompted to choose to export data with the current filters applied, or to export all of your responses.
Articles in this section
- Import NPS contacts from ConnectWise Manage (NPS Beta)
- Updating your ConnectWise Manage API member permissions for NPS (Beta)
- Setting up a custom domain for sending NPS emails (NPS Beta)
- NPS development process
- What is NPS® and how is it calculated?
- Creating your first NPS® campaign (NPS Beta)
- Viewing your NPS responses (NPS Beta)
- Adding and updating NPS® campaigns (NPS Beta)
- Exporting NPS® response data (NPS Beta)