From the responses page you can export your data in a CSV file. When you click the CSV button, in the bottom right of the screen, you will be prompted to choose to export data with the current filters applied, or to export all of your responses.
Articles in this section
- SmileBack NPS overview
- What is NPS and how is it calculated?
- Creating your first NPS campaign
- NPS campaigns setup tips
- Updating your ConnectWise Manage API member permissions for NPS
- Importing NPS contacts from ConnectWise Manage
- Importing NPS contacts from Zendesk
- Setting up a custom domain for sending NPS emails
- Creating a great NPS survey email
- Viewing your NPS responses