In the Campaigns page select the campaign you want to modify.
On the right side click on Campaign settings to expand the settings menu.
At the expanded settings box you can:
- Deactivate or activate campaign
- Change the repeating setup
- Switched on and of the "Automatically resend to contacts who have not responded in" option
- Enable and disable marketing permissions
- Enable and disable Google reviews
Please make sure to always save the changes before you go by clicking Save Changes.
- You can also delete completely the campaign by clicking on Delete campaign.
- Finally, you can review how the survey looks like by hitting View survey.
In order to change the contacts recipients of the campaign survey(s) follow the steps below.
- Open the Edit and review contacts option at the bottom left of the settings section.
- At this stage you can choose between Edit contacts, Update Campaign and by this way save the changes you have done to the contacts, or go back to the Campaign manager.
If you go on and click on Edit, you will be sent back to either importing or uploading contacts settings. Bear in mind that if you have previously selected the importing over uploading contacts option, you won't be able to change it at this stage, vice-versa.
- Click on Import contacts or Upload contacts to re-do the step where you import or upload contacts from your ticketing software. Check below more on how to import or upload according to the ticketing system you are using:
- ConnectWise Manage
- Kaseya BMS
- Once you're done, you will sent back to the Review and edit contacts page. Don't forget to click on Update Campaign, otherwise your changes will not be safe.