To send an NPS® survey with SmileBack you need to create a campaign. This allows you to choose your recipients, customize the email and then track the responses.
- Choose a name for your campaign, this should be something easy to understand that indicates why you surveyed this group; for example, "Project management clients Q32019".
- Choose a subject line for your email and, if you wish, change the company name the email will come from (for example, if you have a subsidiary brand for certain customers).
- Select an existing logo or upload a new one. You will then get a chance to preview your email.
- You can customize the comment and thank you pages if you wish. If not, we've already provided default text.
- Enter your recipient email addresses, in the Alpha version of NPS® the maximum number is ten, and when you are sure, confirm you want to send the survey.