To send an NPS survey with SmileBack you need to create a campaign. This allows you to choose your recipients, customize the email and then track the responses.
You can read more about the ideas behind campaigns and how to use them well in this article: NPS campaigns setup tips.
- Choose a name for your campaign, this should be something easy to understand that indicates why you surveyed this group; for example, "Project management clients". Choose when the campaign will start and if you want it to repeat at a set interval. (please make sure you have the right time zone selected on your user profile, under Organization at the bottom of the page, as that will affect when the campaign is sent). You can also change the survey language at this step.
- To send your survey from your company's own email domain click on "Set up your domain", there are full instructions for this here.
- Choose a subject line, company name and upload your company logo. If you wish, you can also change the color of the survey scale to match your brand. You can then preview your email. We also have tips on creating a great NPS email.
- We have provided text for a standard NPS question. In most cases you should leave this as is, as that's best for eliciting responses and comparing your results to other companies. But in some cases it might be helpful to make the question more specific, for example if you are running a campaign dedicated to a particular project. If you change the question, you should make that clear in the campaign name so it's easy for you to remember when reviewing your scores.
- You can customize the comment and thank you pages if you wish. You can also enable the marketing permissions and the Google reviews features for promoter NPS responses (scored 9 or 10).
- You can now import your contacts from your ticketing software. See here for detailed instructions for your platform: