SmileBack started providing Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey functionality to ConnectWise Manage, Zendesk and Freshdesk customers in 2020. It is included in the price of our Pro plans, so you do not need to pay anything more to use it (unless you are one of the small group of subscribers still on our discontinued Standard plans).
We will be releasing NPS for Autotask in 2021.
What is NPS?
Net Promoter Score is a system for finding out how your customers feel about your overall business relationship. It's particularly useful for identifying which customers are likely to champion your company and which are at risk of leaving.
You can read about NPS in more detail here: What is NPS and how is it calculated?
NPS for ConnectWise Manage and Zendesk
With SmileBack NPS you can import your contacts from your ticketing system, choose which ones you want to survey, and then set up a one time survey or recurring campaign to ask for their feedback.
NPS currently includes the following features:
- Creating and managing customized NPS surveys
- Setting up a custom email domain
- Importing and filtering your contacts from your ticketing system or uploading contacts from a CSV file
- Reviewing and segmenting your NPS response data
- Sending reminder emails to recipients who haven't responded to the survey
- Setting user permissions for your team members
- Collecting Google Reviews
- Collecting marketing permissions and publishing comments to the website widget
If you're ready to get started, please read this article: Creating your first NPS campaign
We will continue to build and develop the product with ongoing updates that improve the experience and add valuable new functionality, including enhanced capabilities for survey management, NPS data visualizations, and automation actions to improve your workflows. You can see our public roadmap and contribute your ideas here: https://smileback.canny.io/.
Questions and problems
Our Customer Success team is here to guide and support, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.