Only on SmileBack Professional
SmileBack's powerful automation feature allows you to build custom rules based on events involving your reviews. Each rule performs an action every time a specific event, or trigger, takes place within SmileBack.
Automation rules using the "when a new review is received" trigger run a short time after a review is received, in order to allow time for the user to change the rating if needed.
Create an Automation
Follow these steps to create an Automation:
- Go to Automation in the dropdown User Menu.
- Click on Add New Rule
- Add a name for the rule.
- In the When dropdown, select a trigger from one of the following. This is the event that will cause the automation rule to "fire" and can be one of the following:
- A new review is received
- A tag is added to a review
- The status of a review is changed
- Use the filters to further define which reviews should follow your automation rule (such as reviews with a comment, or comments that have been approved for publication).
- Define in the Then column what should happen when the trigger is matched.
- After selecting the action, you can further define its settings.
- Click on Save.
Enabling/Disabling an automation rule
Use the on/off switch to enable or disable a rule.
- Reopen ticket in Zendesk - changes the ticket status from "Solved" to "Open". Use this to make sure that unhappy customers get a follow up
- Add internal note to Zendesk - record your SmileBack reviews in the original ticket with no effort
- Tag ticket with rating - add "positive", "neutral" or "negative" to the tags field on the ticket