Why send SmileBack reviews into MS Teams?
You can use SmileBack with MS Teams to automatically get updated on the reviews you want to see. For example maybe you want positive reviews with comments shared where all your team can see them and get a boost. Or maybe you want to send negative and neutral reviews straight to an escalation channel for immediate action.
How to set it up
Create your Zap
- Start a new Zap and select the SmileBack app.
- Connect Zapier to your SmileBack app.
- Choose the MS Teams app, then choose “Send Channel Message”.
- Choose the appropriate Channel (in the example below, we have one called Test)
- In the Message Text box, click the button in the top right to see the options for inserting information, from SmileBack. You can use this to add placeholders for information like the contact name and rating.
- When you’re ready, hit “Continue” and send a test message to MS Teams. If that shows what you wanted, turn on the Zap.
Note: We use Zendesk but if your ticketing system supports permalinks to individual tickets then you can use the same technique to add one to the message.
Using "email to channel"
First you need to set up the "email to channel" option for the desired channel. Please follow these instructions from Microsoft.
Configuring a SmileBack email notification
Take the email address you got from MS Teams and then use it in a SmileBack email automation. Set up the conditions you want (for example positive reviews with comments). Then set the recipient as the MS Teams address.