Adding SmileBack to Zendesk
- On the SmileBack welcome page choose Zendesk as your ticketing system.
- Enter the subdomain for your Zendesk account - please note that ".zendesk.com" is already entered for you.
- You will now be taken to Zendesk and will be asked to sign in to your account.
- Zendesk will ask you to allow SmileBack to read your ticket, organization and user data, you need to agree to this for SmileBack to work. SmileBack will not access to details like passwords.
- If you have successfully completed the above steps you will return to SmileBack and see a success message.
All you need to do next is add your survey to Zendesk and wait for the reviews to start coming in.