Create a survey
Creating your survey in SmileBack is quick and easy. Go to the app and follow the simple steps there, then copy the code snippet we generate for you.
If you would like more details on creating a new survey please read this article.
Adding your survey to Zendesk
- Go to the Admin screen in Zendesk by clicking the gear icon (⚙️) in the left hand menu
- If you've been using Zendesk's in-built satisfaction survey, disable this in the Satisfaction menu
- Open your Triggers settings in the Business Rules section
- If you already have a trigger that emails the requester when a ticket is solved, find it and edit it (mouse over the trigger name and click the button with three dots) with the instructions in Step 5 below. If you don't already have such a trigger, then add one, like so:
click the Add trigger button to create one.
name it Notify requester of solved ticket or as you see fit
add the following to the sub-section Conditions > Meet ALL of the following conditions: "Status Is Solved"
- Add this to the section Actions: "Email user (requester)"
- Paste the survey code snippet from SmileBack into the Email body field and save it - the survey should go after any greeting but it's best to feature it high up in the email so customers see it
Please sign in to leave a comment.