Welcome to SmileBack! As part of developing a more logical and user-friendly design, a few features have moved. We've also released an array of new features.
We have summarised these changes below into two categories:
- New and Updated Features
The vertical navigation is divided into two categories. The top icons are all related to the product, the bottom icons are related to your account set-up.
Reactions contains all your current reactions.
Reporting now contains the CSAT Reports and Dashboard.
Configuration contains the Logo Manager, Survey (with your snippet), Website Widget and Automation Engine.
Integrations contains all the external tools that SmileBack connects with. You can also find your ConnectWise Integrator Login information here.
Account contains your user information, billing information and password reset option.
New and Updated Features
Along with a new design, we've added the following new features and updates:
- Expanded survey snippets - create multiple snippets with different logos or languages. You can also add a checkbox to automatically ask your clients for their permission to use positive comments in your public marketing materials on the comment capture page.
- Additional Automation rules - create an Automation rule to: create a new service ticket, send a reaction to the survey tab or attach a note the ticket in ConnectWise Manage while marking the ticket as having been updated by the customer. Please note that this first requires setting up the API Key.
- Additional Automation filters - filter reactions as containing a comment or containing a comment that's been cleared for publishing in order to create more specific Automation rules.
- Additional Resource formulas - the following additional resource formulas have been created: All members who entered time on the ticket, the member who entered the most time on the ticket or do not associate any ticket resource or member with the reaction.
- Change resource(s) associated with a ticket - you can edit the resource connected with a reaction (please note that this will NOT change the resource associated with the ticket in ConnectWise Manage)
- Invoice download - you can now download invoices from within the billing section of SmileBack.
Do you have questions or feedback? You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org