You need to have a Zapier account to use this feature: https://zapier.com/
Setting up the integration with Zapier
- In integrations select Connect Zapier
- Click on Accept Invite & Go To Dashboard
Creating a trigger
- In order to create a Zap, click on Make a Zap! at the top of the screen once you've logged into Zapier.
- Search for SmileBack
- Click on Save + Continue
- Click on Connect a New Account (or select an account that's already been connected).
- Click on Yes, Authorize Zapier in the pop-up.
- Click on Save + Continue in Zapier to ensure that the connection between Zapier and SmileBack is working properly. Please note that you'll need a recent review in order for Zapier's test to be successful.
- Chose your Action app (i.e. what you'd like to do once a review comes in to SmileBack). For example:
- Slack - "
- Trello - "Create Card" – Adds a new card on a specific board and list
- Bonus.ly - to make recognition easy use Zapier to connect SmileBack with Bonus.ly
More about how to use Zapier to connect SmileBack with the tools you and your team use every day here.
8. Ensure you set your Zap to on, and you're ready to go!
Disabling a Zap
To disable your Zap, simply go to your Zapier Dashboard and slide the switch to off.