Setting up the integration with Zapier
- In integrations select Connect Zapier
- Click on Accept Invite & Go To Dashboard
Creating a trigger
- In order to create a Zap, click on Make a Zap! at the top of the screen once you've logged into Zapier.
- Search for SmileBack
- Click on Save + Continue
- Click on Connect a New Account (or select an account that's already been connected).
- Click on Yes, Authorize Zapier in the pop-up.
- Click on Save + Continue in Zapier to ensure that the connection between Zapier and SmileBack is working properly. Please note that you'll need a recent review in order for Zapier's test to be successful.
- Chose your Action app (i.e. what you'd like to do once a review comes in to SmileBack). For example:
- Slack - "
- Trello - "Create Card" – Adds a new card on a specific board and list
- Ensure you set your Zap to on, and you're ready to go!
Disabling a Zap
To disable your Zap, simply go to your Zapier Dashboard and slide the switch to off.