Why would I tag my reviews?
Tags let you categorize reviews how you choose. Here's some ideas:
- The theme of the feedback, if someone says they waited too long you could tag that review "speed"
- Who the review came from, for example a trial customer, or an executive at your customer
How to tag reviews
- Make sure you're on the Reviews Page
- Click on the review (when you hover your mouse over the review you will see it turn blue)
- Use the Edit tags text field to enter each tag. Already existing tags will autocomplete or you can choose them from a dropdown. Be sure to press Enter after typing in a new tag and don't forget to click Save after you're done.
- The tags will now show in the dialog and in the Reviews overview. You can of course also filter your reviews by tags.