How the SmileBack survey works
Your ticketing system sends your users email alerts when tickets are changed to a "solved" or "closed" status (this might be different for your particular set up).
SmileBack's survey is inserted into these emails by the method detailed below.
Setting up your survey
Configuring the survey in SmileBack
First, create a HTML snippet:
- Go to Survey in the Configuration menu
- Click on Begin. This will reveal the configuration options
- Choose a logo. If you would like to add a new logo, head to the Logo Manager first
- Select a language for your survey. If you need a language that we don't currently support, let us know
- You can then choose if you want to use our features for collecting marketing permissions and sending happy to customers to leave you a Google Review.
- When you're done, click on Preview Survey and Generate Snippet. This will open the preview pop-up
- Clicking on the tabs will give you a preview of the survey in a closed ticket e-mail, the comment capture page and the comment submitted page
- Click on the final tab in this pop-up, Email Snippet to access the HTML code
- Click on Copy Snippet
Adding the survey to your ticketing system
If you use ConnectWise Manage click here.
If you use Zendesk click here.
If you use Freshdesk click here.
If you use Autotask click here.
If you use Kaseya BMS click here.