Show your clients how you're doing
Only on SmileBack Professional
SmileBack's Client Reports makes it easy for you to produce professional looking overviews of your performance. You can take these to your client and use them to drive retention and renewals.
What's in a Client Report
Client Reports show aggregated data on reviews received from a particular company during your chosen time frame.
They provide an overview of the Key Metrics along the top, with changes over the previous time period.
How to make a Client Report
- Click Reporting in the left hand navigation bar, and select Client Reports
- Choose the date range you want to cover, you can select a preset (like "Last Month") by clicking the calendar icon, or a custom range by clicking the dates themselves
- Under Options you can choose to add your logo to the report
- In All Clients select the company you want to include then click the arrow button to move them into the Selected Clients menu
- Click on Generate Reports and a few seconds later the report will appear on the right of the screen, you can download immediately or return to this page later and it will still be there